First, a thank you to Ashlyn over at Miss Magnolia who was kind enough to tag me; I am much obliged! This marks a first for the MT as I’ve never been tagged before. I’m fairly new to the blogging community and this may allow you a glimpse into the varied mind of yours truly. Enter at your own risk!
List 10 things that make you happy.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to this blog and pass along.
My List of Happy:
1. This furry eccentric who allows me the pleasure of sharing an abode. We’ve spent almost 15 years together and every day is a treasure.
5. Receiving written correspondence. In a world where most communication exists in a digital milieu, whether it be lengthy emails or quippy tweets, I adore opening my mailbox to a hand addressed envelope hidden amongst the bills and solicitations from the phone company.
6. Toile de Jouy, especially the more intricate designs which provide a myriad of delightful discoveries upon every inspection.
8. Afternoon tea. It seems to be something in which I only indulge on vacations. One day when I’m not constrained by my corporate shackles, I vow to take tea regularly.
9. The cherry blossom season in Washington, D.C. because it will always remind me of an inimitable weekend.