Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Middleburg, Part Deux

Bow Tie Guy found himself a sartorial soul mate in Middleburg. With evident English-equestrian underpinnings and an abundance of bow ties, it wasn’t a matter of if he would indulge but rather to what degree. The details were enchanting. “Working buttons,” BTG exclaimed whilst examining jackets.



Middleburg’s most charming asset is its omnipresent wit. Take this display for The Tie Thing, a simple device whose function is to affix one’s tie to their shirt thus eliminating inappropriate tie behavior. The droll slogan was enough to compel BTG to purchase a set whose merit he’s appraising today.

2 comments:

  1. Good lord, where has this tie thing been my entire life? I don't understand this resurgence of tieclips -they're hideous! I'm buying a set today!

    ReplyDelete

Inspire me! Go on, I dare you.