Friday, February 5, 2010

Modern Traditionalist Stork Selects


Whereas my sundry contemporaries have moored themselves to the matter of St. Valentine’s Day, may I proffer for your consideration an assemblage for those reveling in the grand bounty of romance.


Clockwise from upper left:


Engravable Sterling Silver Rattle, Silver Mine Gifts, $120


Sausalito Basket, Serena & Lily, $239


The World of Peter Rabbit Book Collection, Amazon.com, $100


Peter Rabbit 3-Piece China, Wedgwood


Hooded Animal Towels, Serena & Lily, $38

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful choices! It's lovelies like these that tempt me to have another little one!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great fan of vintage Royal Doulton Bunnykins baby china, too (available on eBay). And of course, anything made of silver for the baby: mugs, bowls, napkin rings, picture frames. Also stocks and bonds for the luckiest ones!

    ReplyDelete

Inspire me! Go on, I dare you.