Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's a boy!

The Bow Tie Guy and I have given birth to a baby boy, Archibald J. McNeil!


Perhaps I should clarify. While it has been almost nine months since my last post here, the gestation has not resulted in a life form. No, the blood sweat and tears produced a lovely little business:

What is Archibald J McNeil, you ask? We are purveyors of exceptional accessories for the maverick gentleman. Our products are handcrafted by an expert metalsmith here in grand ol’ USA, and while we presently offer nine cuff link designs, we will be expanding our range of gentleman’s essentials in the near future.


So please, stop by and take a look around. And I promise to spend a few more hours tending to this neglected space posthaste.

http://www.archibaldjmcneil.com


MT

3 comments:

Inspire me! Go on, I dare you.